At Divine Mercy Catholic Academy, we believe in developing the whole person by giving our students exposure to many types of activities. The clubs and activities are designed to give our students real word experiences within the academic setting.
Students at Divine Mercy Catholic Academy are encouraged to participate in clubs and activities in order to make friends, become a part of a team, and develop lifelong time management skills. Students learn to interact with each other in a friendly environment with an emphasis on cooperation, courtesy, charity, and respect. We have a long list of student clubs and activities that appeal to the different interests of our student body.
Students have the opportunity to participate in:
- Challenge Math 24
- Field Trips
- Marching Band (McCort)
- Math Counts
- Pennsylvania Junior Academy of Science (PJAS)
- Reading Competition
- Scholastic Quiz
- Ski Club
- Student Council
Divine Mercy Academy’s Ski Club
2018 Season Info
Divine Mercy Ski Club offers our students and their parents fun opportunities for exercise and fellowship in the middle of winter. Ski prices are deeply discounted, and we are looking forward to a terrific season.
DMCA Ski Club offers our students (and their parents) a wide range of benefits, including:
– learning how to ski at prices that can’t be duplicated on your own time
– health and exercise in the middle of winter
– opportunity to spend time with friends and get to know students in other grades
– confidence that comes from knowing your child has achieved the goals he or he set out to accomplish