Please click play button to review DMCA TV commercial.
Our Early Learning programs offer our littlest ones a safe and fun experience in a faith-filled environment. We encourage social skills and foster hands-on learning in reading, science and math, with a generous helping of technology.
Music, creative art and various crafts, movement and play, plus problem solving STREAM activities are all part of the daily curriculum. Special happenings include plays and drama, liturgical celebrations, field trips, and much more.
Our PreKindergarten and Kindergarten Teachers are fully certified in Early Learning and are supported by Teacher Aides. All class sizes are limited.
We encourage early registration. Simply call the campus of your choice (East or West) for more information or to set up a tour. Click here for contact info.
Early Learning Opportunities at our East and West Campuses include:
PreK Options for 3-Year-Olds:
- 5-Day-a-Week program
- 2-Day-a-Week program
PreK Options for 4-Year-Olds:
- 5-Day-a-Week program
- 3-Day-a-Week program
Kindergarten for 5-Year-Olds:
- 5-Day-a-Week Kindergarten program. The program cost is calculated at current tuition rate for full school year. The rate varies based on number of siblings enrolled at DMCA and applicable scholarship aid. Please call us for more information.
- PreK – 3 Year Olds: Children must be 3 years or older before September 1
- PreK – 4 Year Olds: Children must be 4 years or older before September 1
- Kindergarten: Children must be 5 years or older before September 1
We understand that each child is different, and develops and learns at his or her own pace. Please talk with our team if you have questions about your child’s learning readiness, social adaptability, and/or any special considerations. Call us today or click here to contact us for more information or to set up a tour.
Our Pre-K programs begin at 7:50 AM and dismiss at 2:40 PM. Students may arrive at Divine Mercy as early as 7:10 AM. Students who arrive at school before start of classes are escorted to the school cafeteria where breakfast is available at a minimal cost to families, or at a reduced cost to eligible families.
Due to COVID-19, arrival and dismissal procedures may be adjusted throughout the school year.
On-Site After School Care Program
We offer on-site After School Care managed by The Learning Lamp. Services are available to families every day, including snow days, or as needed. Separate registration and permission forms are required. Click here to learn more and register your child.
What You Can Expect
- Trained teachers certified in early childhood education learning
- Teacher’s aide support
- Safe and fun experience in a faith-filled environment
- Social and motor skill development
- Hands-on learning in reading, science, and math
- Age-appropriate STREAM activities that encourage teamwork and problem-solving
- Music, creative art, movement and play
- Resting time for full-day programs
- Special happenings including plays and drama, liturgical celebrations, field trips, classroom visits with the Saint Francis University Sustainability Lab team and much more