Divine Mercy Academy operates under the auspices of the Catholic Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown.
A volunteer Board of Directors oversees our school. Current members include:
- Kathleen Martella-Zucco, Chairperson
- Dr. Eric Ecklund, Vice Chairperson
- Julie Edwards, Secretary
- Jeanette McCann, Treasurer
- Dr. William Brotz
- Marsha Critchfield
- Dr. William Fritz
- Father Angelo Patti
- Father David Peles
- Father William Rosenbaum
Non-voting members of our board include:
- Thomas Smith, Divine Mercy Academy Principal
- Thomas Fleming, Bishop McCort High School Principal
- Sister Donna Marie Leiden, SC, Diocesan Director of Education. (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jo-Ann Semko, Diocesan Director of Elementary Education. (E-mail: email@example.com)
Questions for the DMCA Board may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our volunteer Board of Directors meets monthly, usually in the conference room at the John Paul II building of St. Benedict parish where our East Campus is located.
Minutes are taken at each Board meeting. These are then compiled and approved at the following month’s meeting. Please click the buttons below to review highlights of each meeting. Please note: As per privacy considerations, personnel and certain fiscal matters are not posted on the internet.